Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Well Hello There!

Well this is my first time blogging so have some patience with me. Anyway lets get this started!

Hey I'm Ryan, I'm basically a pretty average gay teen that designs clothing. I'll upload designs onto my blog as I recently started some digital design (Through paint.net. I can't afford photoshop or anything fancy.)

 I'm quiet usually as a person but through writing I can express myself a lot better then I can through speaking. Of course if I post about life I'll just use weird nicknames to keep names disclosed. This isn't a shaming blog after all.

So my general theme is life and clothes but to me clothes are my life so this is basically my life blog!

I'm not hoping for anything wonderful through this blog but lets see where things go!





Ryan x

No comments:

Post a Comment